What we collect
We may collect the following information about you online only when you voluntarily provide it to us on our website:
- First name and last name
- Age and gender
- Email id
- Contact address
- Phone number
- Pin code
How does EduMed.in use this information?
We collect your personal information for a variety of regulatory and business purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to your request for service or assistance
- Age & Gender for appraising you on the current offers
- Provide, maintain and improve our services
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection of frauds and crimes.
- Evaluate our services and to conduct customer surveys
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place appropriate procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to patients’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If you have any inquiry about the privacy of our website, you can mail us at email@example.com
EduMed.in reserves the right to modify any or all the terms of this policy at any time. You are advised to visit this page from time to time to review the then current terms.